Thursday, September 23, 2010

uitm in my HEART


UITM CITY CAMPUS , MALACCA
   


This is where I learned today .... 
where my knowledge, a place where I can recognize a new friend ...
at the start of his I do not think that this is where I learned ...
this is because, UiTM City Campus has only one building ...
what I think is totally wrong before ...
but eventually i love Uitm Because it different with the other university .....
Here, I like so that I could develop my talents and learn something new ....
business management (human resourse)Members of the association of human resource managementClass members BBHRIBMembers of the association's IntellectualFire CadetsMembers of the Association of Malaysian Silat fight


As a part 1 student Human Resourse Managment


i'm take 8 subject

HBU111= Cadets Fire


BAB401 = Third language(arabic)

BEL402 = Language Enrichment

ACC418 = Financial Accounting

Law416 = Business Law

MGT417 = Info Technology in Business

ECO415 = Economics

MGT420 = Principle and Practise of Management
I got a lot of experience during im as a student UiTM City Campus

today i want to share with all of u...

maybe, some of the people think its easy to handle one big event that include all people

eventhough , i just a small part of the event but im very happy because i
contribute little to this event

not easy to get cooperation of all parties....

this is because not all people know about their responsibilities...

but if all person know about their responsibility, it easy to handle the event....

one thing that i learn is

learn to understand other people and not overly confident of another person ...learn to make a thing without asking for help from others
..

No comments:

Post a Comment