Sunday, September 26, 2010

peopLe that I LOVE

Of course the first person I love most is my own family ....
plot is that there are people who say he hated his own family ...
must have love in them the love of family although it can not be shown ...



 a family
like no one can see
a family
everyone wants to be

family love
comes from above
family love
is softer than a dove

family means a lot
life will never rot
family means a lot
u will sometimes get caught

a family loves you for you
and you love them very much to
a family means everything to you
without them u wouldn't know what to do



This is my friend ....

ECAN

his name
NOR ASEKEN BINTI AHMAD
I know him since form one another ....

but I became close friends since form four ...

I love so close to him because he really understand me ...

he can accept me as is ...

I can share everything with him ..

whether I'm happy or sad story ....

he always help me me hard time ...

however one wants to separate us. but we will still be together because for me he is a part of my life ...



this is my love .....
my lovely friend ....
her name MOHAMAD HAFIZI BIN SAHAR SHAH...
I call him IJIE...
He is also part of my life ..
no one can replace him in my life ...
He gave much encouragement and support when I need ..
he was always there beside me when I need someone ...
even now he is far from me ...
but he remains in my heart ....
I do not want to lose him because he is a good friend ..
thank you my friend because willing to be my friends and always there for me ....
IJIE thanks ...

THAT FOR YOU MY FRIEND

NOR ASEKEN BINTI AHMAD
AND
MOHAMAD HAFIZI BIN SAHAR SHAH
A friend is like a flower,
a rose to be exact,
Or maybe like a brand new gate
that never comes unlatched.
A friend is like an owl,
both beautiful and wise.
Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,
whose spirit never dies.
A friend is like a heart that goes
strong until the end.
Where would we be in this world
if we didn't have a friend.

1 comment:

  1. thanks syg..lebiu a lot ! lama xstory..lupe i ler tuh..hurmmmm :(

    ReplyDelete