Thursday, August 26, 2010

its ME not YOU





Assalamualaikum & Salam Sejahtera w.b.t,

It seems like all people should have to be Beginner, right? Exactly like me right now. First time a blog was, fortunately, there is a need to work was the subject of your blog, if not likely to anytime I do not even think about blogs.


Speaking about myself, my name Nur Eylia Razali or more easily called Liya amongst friends. Family is my call angah, as I'm the second of six siblings. I was born in Pontian Hospital on June 4, 1990. Born and raised in Pontian, Johor. But now residing in the town of Pineapple family moved there and now almost 13 years my family lived there.


I am a STPM  former student of Sek Men Keb Dato Mohd Yunos Sulaiman and currently studying in Universiti Teknologi Mara Melaka City branch. I studied Business Administration (Human Resource Management).


If you talk about hobbies, of course my favorite is to know new friends. For me, the more people get to know new people in life, the more experience and knowledge we will gain. Furthermore, with the partners own the social network can be expanded.


That is a little about myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment